Sunday, February 1, 2009

Recent Happenings

Tim and I are both engaged in school this semester. We are taking the same classes; math, biology and a biology lab.
Its enjoyable to take classes with your husband for you have your own study group and you get to spend time together in doing so. Tim is very study oriented. I, however, have always been the procrastinator, so its a good thing I have Tim, or I wouldn't study nearly as much.

At the beginning of this month I left Tim at home and ran in the Walt Disney World Marathon and a Half. It was quite intense (see www.firecatmaren.blogspot.com for all the details) but I completed my 39.3 miles and have 3 medals to prove it. Running somehow weaseled its way into my life, and now I shall have a life long love affair with it. I actually roped Tim into doing the Salt Lake Half Marathon (13.1 miles) with me in April. I am excited to share my passion with my Tim, and enjoy that together as well.

We watched the Super Bowl with my family and we all were saddened as the Cardinals lost. And tomorrow we'll continue the Groundhog Day tradition of watching "Groundhog Day" as a family.

We continue to work and press through school. Life is good. Stressful at times, but its all part of the adventure.

No comments: