Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sleep Walking

I have discovered that my husband is a sound sleeper. He soundly sleeps through all the outrageous things he does while he is soundly asleep. I however, do not have such a luxury.

Here is a taste of some of the crazy things he has done while counting z's:

Last night he got up and completely opened the blinds to the balcony door in our bedroom and went back to bed.

Husband: Maren! Maren!
Me: What?
Husband (while holding his hand up like he were a waiter) Take this!
Me: What is it?
Husband: Its the kittens
Me: Okay (I motioned to take it)
Husband then crawled back in bed.

Husband got out of bed, stood next to the bed for a minute.
Husband: I better go put him back in the freezer.
Husband then leaves the room. I hear him open the freezer. He then comes back, climbs into bed.
Husband: I put him back in the freezer where he belongs
I began to worry what he put in the freezer.

Husband gets out of bed and stands there for awhile. He then proceeded to come to my side of the bed.
Husband: Scoot over!
Me: What? Okay.
I scooted over.
Next morning:
Husband: What are you doing on that side of the bed!?
Me: *Sigh*

Husband gets up, begins to remove all the blankets and sheets from the bed and places them in our closet then proceeds to climb back into bed.
Me: Hey! I need those!
Husband: Oh.
He then goes and gathers the blankets and attempts to put correctly put them on the bed, and fails miserably. Needless to say, I froze all night.

And these are just a few of the MANY examples.
I go to bed wondering what odd thing he is going to do next.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

That is way too funny. Good luck with that! By the way, we just went private on our blog. If you want an invite, email me at joanne.davis09@gmail.com so I know which email address you use. Thanks!